1. SettlingTransition from home to school for a child can take time. To make this change easier, we have a specially designed settling zone where we organize interesting activities to keep the atmosphere upbeat for little children. Initially the child enjoys in the settling zone till he/she becomes familiar with the surroundings and the teachers.
The settling zone has the following special facilities and activities besides the other facilities:
- Play Zone: Area for free play
- Sand Pit
- Tattoo Corner
- Creativity Corner (To express his creativity through vegetable printing, thumb printing & something new)
- Clay Moulding
- Cartoon Movie Shows
2. Play Group ( 2 to 2.5 years )This level is suitable for children in the age group between 2 to 2.5 years. At this level, the children are introduced to a more structured day with stimulating activities, group interactions etc. Children at this age start developing independence and learn through their senses.
The curriculum and activities have been designed to help the child build social, emotional, language, cognitive and physical skills. Besides, the child is encouraged to learn, grow and discover as per his developmental milestone.
3. Pre – Nursery ( 2.5 to 3 years )This level is suitable for children in the age group between 2.5 to 3 years. This level introduces the children to the learning of basic concepts like colours, shapes, moving on to learn about the environment.
The monthly theme focuses on academic skills like pre – reading, pre – numbers, pattern writing, cognitive skills like memory and observation, puzzle solving, social habits like personal hygiene, sharing, independent eating etc. The children participate in activities for dance, music, art and craft etc.
4. Nursery ( 2.5 to 3 years )This level is suitable for children in the age group between 2.5 to 3 years. (Children of 3+ years of age as on 31st March). At this level, subject-based learning starts for the children. The activities of the curriculum focus on developing language, math and environmental skills.
The monthly themes aim to develop the reading, writing and logical skills that also contribute to the achievement of developmental milestones in this age group.